- Who we are
2.1 Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller‘:
- Our Website address is securitee.tech
- Our company name is [Securitee UG (haftungsbeschränkt)]
- Our registered address is [c/o WeWork, Kemperplatz 1, DE-10785 Berlin]
- Our nominated representative is Waldemar Scherer and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What we may collect
3.1 Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
3.2 We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier. When you email, phone, live chat or otherwise, we may collect information such as your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- Contact Data includes billing address, invoicing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and other details of our Services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, reservations made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Interaction Data includes any information that you might provide to any discussion forums on the Website.
- Third Parties and Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or through the Services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
3.4 We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3.5 Under GDPR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following bases applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our financial payments, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular where the data subject is a child
3.7 In some instances, it may be appropriate for us to combine your information with other information that we may be holding about you, such as combining your name with your geographic location or your browsing or purchasing history.
- How we may collect and use your data
4.1 We (or third-party data processors, agents and sub-contractors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information by way of different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your information by filling in forms via our Website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Present Website content
- Use any of our Services
- Create an account on our Website for our customer portal
- Subscribe to our Services or publications
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Give us some feedback.
4.2 In addition to the above, we may use the information in the following ways:
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?“ section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only‘-content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us
- Present Website content effectively to you
- Provide information, and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Provide the relevant Services to you
- Communicate our charges to you.
4.3 If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
4.4 If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
4.5 We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information, but we agree to keep such information confidential, and you will not be identified from this information.
4.6 In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
4.7 In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services that we can provide you if you do not provide your personal data in these cases.
4.8 We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract that we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
4.9 Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to our marketing communications or sending third-party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will either delete your data from our systems or move your data to our “unsubscribe list“. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
The table below provides a detailed list of the cookies used on our application as part of our Services. Please note that this table may be updated from time to time to provide you with the latest information.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
et by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement“ category.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary“.
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional“.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance“.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics“.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other”.
- Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks
- Your rights
7.2 Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of, or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you
- Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability)
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place
- Restrict processing
- To object to processing of your personal data
- Complain to a supervisory authority
7.3 You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
7.4 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our Website. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- Your consent
- Dispute resolution
11.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
11.3 All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the parties in any further proceedings.
11.4 If the parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorized representatives of both parties, shall be final and binding on them.
11.5 If the parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator.